Following the oxidation of blood in our eyes appears dark blue color like blue from bruising. Subsequently appear dark circles and puffy appearance.
Dark circles or bags under the eyes can be caused by:
- increased melanin hyperpigmentation;
- loss of fat under the eyes;
- problems with blood vessels;
- way of life - drinking too much caffeine, smoking and lack of sleep are a common cause of puffiness of the eyes.
Seasonality also affects. A team of beauty experts observed the eyes of women in 5000 four seasons. It was found that the bags under the eyes are considerably darker in cold half. They become more visible in winter, because the skin is more transparent because of lack of sunlight.
How to deal with dark circles and bags under the eyes?
- Get enough sleep. Ensuring a sound sleep, 8 hours a night is a way to minimize the risk of dark circles under the eyes, no matter what the reason. In addition, sleep has restorative effects for the skin.
- Avoid alcohol and caffeine. They can cause mild dehydration, which makes dark circles more noticeable.
- Lightening products. If dark circles are caused by hyper pigmentation, benefits can be creams containing skin lightening ingredients such as vitamin A, kojic acid, green tea, vitamin C. The use of proper cosmetics helps faster recovery of the skin.
- Inject able fillers. Used if the causes of dark circles under the eyes are problems with blood vessels or fat loss.
- Rebuilding eye creams with vitamin K.
- Use a concealer one shade lighter than your skin tone. This helps to hide the circles under the eyes.
Bags, puffiness and dark circles can be removed with a compress of tea, which soothes the eyes. Applied externally, even tea, acts as an antioxidant and strengthens the skin due to the tannin content.
To prevent eye puffiness is important regular fluid intake, reduce salt consumption.