Dry skin: we solve the problem
As for the prevention of dry skin, dermatologists recommend moisturizing creams lately with AHA (AHA), which is extracted from milk, fruits and sugar cane. ANA-humidifiers have a double effect - remove dry, dead, hard and scaly skin and retain moisture. Some ANA-humidifiers, of course, are better than others, but in general, the more dense the damper, the better.
Another good method of prevention is bathing in lukewarm water and mild soap. The water temperature should be moderate. If your skin is dry, do not use strong antibacterial soaps.
There are many measures that can be effective for dry skin. Whole new generation moisturizing body care products are available to help you deal with long-term problems.
Some "gold" has long known recipes also work. For example:
• If your itchy dry skin irritation strong, get a liter of milk from the refrigerator. Pour it into a bowl or basin. Dip a cloth or piece of gauze in cold milk and place it on the skin for five minutes. Milk has anti-inflammatory properties that eliminate itching. It stops the feeling and the desire to continually scratching.
Milk is very soothing to the skin for the content of lactic acid.
• For dry and itchy skin best moisturizer is heavy and dense. Scented lotions are almost useless for dry skin, as they have high water content. Recommended strong, thick creams that soothe. The cheapest option is pure petroleum jelly, but for some it will seem too thick or greasy. If so, heat it in your hands first and then it will spread more easily. If you do not want to smudge your clothes, use it at night.
• The best time to apply a cream or oil on the face and body after exiting the bath, while the skin is filled with moisture. One purpose of moisturizing lotions to "close" the moisture in the skin - not evaporated.
• Use a night treatment. It will quickly make your skin quite different when you wake up in the morning. First tarry in a tub of lukewarm water until your fingers start to shrivel - a sign that the skin is completely hydrated. Step out of the bath and dry a bit, then apply a layer of oil. Not necessarily be the most expensive and luxurious brands. It is important to Spread a thick layer. Then put on his night clothes and lie down. Best use older pajamas and sheets. Take advantage of this procedure when your skin is very dry and you will quickly feel the difference.
• Often, the driest areas of the skin to form on the heels, hands and elbows. And you can flatten them with oil. When you go to bed, wear gloves and socks, pajama dress with long sleeves or sleeveless T-fitting on the cracked elbows.
Consultation with a specialist dermatologist is necessary if home remedies do not work, dry skin starts to bleed or become too flaky.