Astragalus is a plant that originated in China and Mongolia, and is one of the top herbs in Chinese folk medicine. The Chinese believe that astragalus balances the vital energy of Qi. According to Chinese philosophy, Chi (qi) is the natural energy that fills the universe and is present in all living organisms and inanimate objects. The idea is that the proper development of man and his health depends on the harmony of qi.
- Increases vitality and energy and has a super invigorating effect.
- Accelerates the healing process in various diseases, especially colds or flu.
- Reduces the risk of upper respiratory tract infections.
- Tones and speeds up metabolism.
- Strengthens the cardiovascular system, lowers blood pressure and reduces levels of "bad" cholesterol.
- Restores the normal functioning of the adrenal glands and thus helps the body cope with stress and adapt to any environment.
- In diabetes it lowers blood sugar levels.
- Exhaustion and loss of appetite due to chemotherapy.
- In seasonal allergies reduces the symptoms of allergic rhinitis.